View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #872
ace23

ace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryace23 posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
I've said it once, but I'll say it again.

Its really funny how people complain about the 2k company, and the state of basketball-simulation console games, in terms of relatively miniscule and unimportant minutiae that are barely part of the overall enjoyability of the game.

2k13 is definitely the best NBA game to date.... when considering the depth, aesthetics, controls, and rosters of today and the past. Don't bring up some 2k game made 9 years ago... it was awesome for the time, but completely obsolete in the 360/PS3/PC world where we want to control players that were born after 1988.

This game is great, and in the big picture its silly to complain about and refuse to purchase and enjoy because of the current exclusion of certain 2nd rounders and Euro players (which obviously will be fixed soon enough) and the improper roster placement of nobody's like Josh McRoberts.

I get that we all want perfection, and I do understand this is the internet where nothing is perfect and everyone has a complaint about everything... but come the f*ck on. This game is pretty cool. 2008-you would be in awe.
ace23 is offline   Reply With Quote