View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #13
CavaliersFTW
NBA Superstar

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Who here is afraid of heights? (Crazy vid, hypothetical scenario discussion!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipogb
with safety gear, a new car might be enough but im not afraid of heights. now if that we are talking roller coasters, then id have a a problem
So even for a new car you wouldn't ride a rollercoaster? What would it take to get you to go on a rollercoaster?

I'm somewhat afraid of rollercoasters too, but hell... for a used car i'd probably ride any rollercoaster ever made... and i'd be sure it was filmed so i could upload my hilarious terrified reaction - the one thing about rollercoasters is no matter how scary I at least know they are safe - free climbing a 1,700 foot tower no thicker than your leg with no ropes or safety gear doesn't appear to be safe to me knowing that I get vertigo so that's why it would take an outragious amount of value for me to attempt it, it's basically how much do I think my life is worth
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote