View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:08 AM   #63
97 bulls
5-time NBA All-Star

97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable97 bulls is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: At their peak - Grant Hill, Penny Hardaway, and Scottie Pippen

Quote:
Originally Posted by StateOfMind12
I threw Pippen's name out there because I'm in a voting panel for peaks on another site and Pippen's peak was considered better than both. I don't agree with it but I wanted to see how many others did agree with it.
Thats because Pippen is the best out of the three. He brings the most to the table. But to be honest, all three or four counting McGrady are on the same level
97 bulls is offline   Reply With Quote