View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:43 AM   #38
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
They believe so as well, which is why they are being reported as holding out for more dough.

I know but at some point they're gonna realize they're not going to get it. When that first mortgage payment comes in and it isn't accompanied by a check from the NBA in your mailbox.

Quote:
Prigioni looked pretty good so far. He's an experienced veteran,starter for the Argentinian basketball team. Guy can play and is probably the best 3rd PG in the league.
Novak will still be useful. There are only a few elite defensive teams that can close out so fast and stop him (Heat,Celtics and few others) but against other 20-25 teams he'll get his. Especially against the teams like Wizards which will give him a lot of open looks.

It's really not hard at all. All you have to do is tell the person who is guarding him no to be the guy who helps. If you do that, Novak is inept. If we are basing things on how the Wizards handle our offense, then we're going to win a ring anyway lmao. Prigioni looked decent but let's be real. He's a 35 year old rookie. If we go by Knickscity's theory of free agency, there is a reason why he wasn't in the league. Better yet, since he's 35, there's about 10 years worth of reasons why he wasn't in the NBA. I don't think he'll hurt us like Toney Douglas did but I don't see him being any impact.

Last edited by franchize : 10-15-2012 at 09:49 AM.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote