View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:52 AM   #1899
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Ok so in one of my money leagues, I have a good team but I need DESPERATELY a top shelf tailback to be consistent and so I can take home the bacon.

This is my roster:

A. Rodgers
B. Green-Ellis
D. Woodhead
AJ Green
Dez Bryant
R. Gronkowski
Torrey Smith
Jermaine Gresham
Jason Pierre-Paul
Cardinals defense
Stephen Gostkowski

Kenny Britt
D. Brown
R. Fitzpatrick
Cowboys D/ST
Russell Wilson
Ramses Barden
Mike Goodson
Jacquizz Rodgers

I'm looking for a REALLY solid guy like Gore or somebody. I might even try to offer a package of Dez Bryant and maybe Fitz, Wilson or Donald Brown (who stinks. Pref, I'd like BJE to be my number 2 RB but I need some trade insight.

Any of y'all have any suggestions. I'm pretty deep with pass catchers
ROCSteady is online now   Reply With Quote