View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:19 AM   #34
Mr. I'm So Rad
So What If It Is

Mr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMr. I'm So Rad is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the government cut entitlements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
Even thou the vast majority of Americans would prefer the government raise taxes on corporations and high income individuals. I think we all know that entitlements are going to be cut no matter what. The medicaid income test will be lowered, Social security will be raised to age 70, and Medicare will receive cuts on the suppliers side. The government will insist that the cuts will affect providers only, but its a safe bet that big corporations will pass on the cuts to the recipients.

Its kind of funny, Americans believe they have all this control and choice, but in reality Obama and Romney are far more similar than they are different. Both will never prosecute Wall Street executives for fraud, both will exercise global influence and dominate weaker nations, and neither will change Washington significantly. The grand bargain is coming no matter who wins. (Its going to be Obama)

Realest shit posted in this thread
Mr. I'm So Rad is offline   Reply With Quote