View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:09 PM   #36
bluechox2
#knickstape

Default Re: Walking Dead this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
I posted most of this in another thread, but I'll put it here too.

The Walking Dead I felt was excellent last night. Far gorier and more violent than pretty much all of last season. None of the silly set pieces, like the Well scene last year. I like the jump forward in time. I feel like the entire point of a Zombie show is people on the run for survival, which is way quiet farmlife and washing clothes made so little sense last year. It was too easy for them. Watching them on the move, being aggressive, about to eat cat food, was the change of pace I felt this show was supposed to be anyway, and I liked last year more than most. Of course now they'll hunker down and be bound to this prison for a while. But I think it'll work pretty well.

I liked that Herschal got bit last night, it re-set the element of danger in the show. Re-introduced that bit of surprise.

I haven't read the comic books, but when last year's season finale introduced Michone, I was curious and looked into it, so I know a bit about the character. I honestly didn't like the idea, it felt too comic book-ish, to have this character with samarai skills leading to defanged zombies around, and didn't fit with what I felt was the impression of the show, which was a sort grounded look at survival in this sci-fi type environment, but last night I felt she was handled really well, and I have a good feeling about her as the b line for now.
also, T-DOgg needs a **** mate, everyone else has one...even daryls been hitting that old bag...and carls been itching at the younger daughter

i wonder what they with do with thos prison inmates... lock them up? i wouldnt trust my pple near them

this episode had some good action, none of those 10 minutes each talking seasons of how blue the sky was

also, how does getting bitten accelerate you to zombie mode when your already infected?...or does getting bitten kills you first?

i think everyone saw that coming when it zoomed in on the zombie and hershel putting his foot between its legs...dumb ****
bluechox2 is offline   Reply With Quote