View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 01:18 PM   #40
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Should the government cut entitlements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by longhornfan1234

- I believe in evolution

- I'm pro choice

- I don't believe in the death penalty

- We need more gun control

- We need to fund stem cell

- Global warming is real

Don't call me a tea bagger. I'm far from it.

So basically, you list 6 things that EVERYONE should believe and that is enough to temper your political stance.

Believing the above should make you human, it shouldn't make you a f*cking moderate. What the hell is going on in the world?
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote