Thread: MLB Thread 2012
View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 12:59 PM   #3429
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: MLB Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMan
When the hell did the Tigers get good defensively? They've been solid so far, I really thought their lack of D would bite them in the ass.

I also got Detroit vs St. Loueey WS.

Easy to look good on defense when the ball is never in play. A's and Yanks striking out like crazy.
DeuceWallaces is offline   Reply With Quote