View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 06:46 PM   #2470
SCY
Put yr guns up

SCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputationSCY has a terrific reputation
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
Shonn Greene IS horrendous...in real life

In fantasy he is legit though, Jets only RB and he gets the rock a ton...AND he stays healthy

I'll snag him mid rounds next year too...

He's really not though, outside of his 2 good weeks he's averaged 4.15 points. That's bad. If S-Jax hadn't been equally as bad you wouldn't even have had Greene in your lineup for this week. He's one of those guys that may compile decent stats at the end of the year, but that you wish you wouldn't have had in your lineup for the majority of weeks.

Quote:
and H2H is just much more exciting than watching a point total...by the end of the year it should even out more...it isn't really that bad now

H2H isn't really that exciting. There was only one close game in this league this week. Most H2H games are not close. I agree that total points leagues aren't too exciting, that's why I'm advocating All-Play. Since you're playing every team every week, every team always has the opportunity to improve their spot in the standings. Look at tonight. RBA would need probably at least 70 points from his last 4 players to knock off JB. Not going to happen. But a much more doable 52, he possibly surpasses 3 teams. Marlo is down less than a point with Ryan Mathews. Snooze, he's already won that matchup. But with all-play he would be gunning for JB's 6 point lead + McGahee. With a big 26 point week he could overtake Dean's team. That all sounds a lot more exciting to me, but whatevs.
SCY is offline   Reply With Quote