View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 07:15 PM   #4
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: GT: Celtics @ Sixers, preseason game 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Derka
First observation...I really hope Comcast isn't planning on using a lot of Scalabrine in the Heinsohn role.
Haven't found New England stream yet... Hmm. Well, I think mix-up is healthy, but I'd miss Tommy if he's not there.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote