View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 09:20 PM   #2474
IlliniFan
Very good NBA starter

IlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIlliniFan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playmakers Dad
Listen you idiot tool. We voted to keep the system in place, I was the one that wanted to CHANGE the system, so this wouldn't happen dipshit. Since we decided to uphold the rules, I'm going to play within them. Also you dumb monkey tard I own Ryan Matthews, I picked up Ronnie Brown (my backup).

Newsflash..no one (that I've spoken to) in this league likes you, and I'm actively trying to replace you next year.

PS your 1-5 and your team is garbage.

Spoken like a 14 year old girl. Good luck with your campaign douchebag. You cried endlessly about this shit then you did the same shit you cried about. As a matter of fact SCY said he would stop picking up players in that fashion because of your endless whining, and you turn around and do the same thing. I couldn't care less I just think it's hilarious how big a ****ing hypocrite you are.
IlliniFan is offline   Reply With Quote