View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 10:22 PM   #47
IcanzIIravor
NBA lottery pick

IcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterIcanzIIravor is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Should the government cut entitlements?

Quote:
Originally Posted by joe
What's wrong with a tax break? Why don't you amaze the class and explain how Washington DC deserves even more money from its citizens, when its proven itself to be a financially irresponsible joke? The government collects 2.3 trillion dollars in taxes, is that not enough?

Why is it called a tax "break?" The term itself has a government bias. In other words, the government OWNS all of your money. Anything they let you keep is a "break." Any time you purposefully lower your taxes, you are "cheating." Because as we all know, that's the governments money, not yours.

Explain to me why they need the tax break. Did you read the link I posted or are you just spouting off at the mouth? You want to cut entitlements, but heaven forbid we start with those who don't need it at all? Yeh, how bout you amaze the class and explain that leap in logic. Heaven forbid we stop such and have across the board cuts on other things not needed before we touch the things that actually help people. Do you consider yourself a fiscal conservative too?
IcanzIIravor is offline   Reply With Quote