View Single Post
Old 10-15-2012, 11:38 PM   #90
MeLO MvP 15
Knicks 2015 Champs

MeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation hereMeLO MvP 15 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
They're expecting him to make Houston a lot of money in the Asian community. If he does well, it's an extra bonus.
What everyone seems to ignore is that if Lin stinks it up and ends up going back to a bench role, he's not gonna do much for Houston money wise. I mean Yi gets votes for the ASG but he doesn't bring any of those teams he bench warmed for money from Asia.

Btw, it's not me saying I think/ want Lin to suck. I think he'll be solid, maybe above average for Houston. He's in the perfect system (high octane pick and roll) with the right players around him (shooters, hustlers and cutters) for him to do so.

Lin really did nothing wrong to NY. He went for more money like anybody would do (and NY said they'd match anything). I'm not gonna say I'm happy yet that we didn't match, but it's not the end of the world. My problem has always been that the reasoning for not matching is what infuriates me. I mean it could turn out to be a genius move (if Lin sucks) or a horrible mistake (if he's a star), but either way... the decision shouldn't have been based on Dolan's emotions.
MeLO MvP 15 is offline   Reply With Quote