View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:08 AM   #38
ROCSteady
Wall*Kobe*Durant*Pau*

ROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableROCSteady is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The NFC North is the best division in football.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
If Cleveland could ever get their shit together and elevate into a consistent 7-9 to 9-7 somewhere in that range team on average making the post season here and there, then me believes easily AFC North would reign supreme most year-after-year. Egh, we're unfortunately talking about the Browns here.

Sry Charlie (Brown) CLE is the most snake-bitten sports town in America. I've always hoped that the Browns would at least evolve and be 'decent'. It simply has not happened.

I had hope that the Joe Thomas-Brady Quinn-Braylon Edwards core a few years ago could be formidable and Quinn/Edwards turned out to be busts in the long haul.

Weeden is smart and accurate and I love Trent Rich but I don't see them overtaking PIT BAL or CIN in the next three years
ROCSteady is offline   Reply With Quote