View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 11:18 AM   #52
Rameek
Krust Kingz

Rameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected posterRameek is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

the championship run was great JKidd was on the decline then. Obviously some of you didnt watch this dude last year. the guy was a stiff. He just hung out on the perimeter. His most effective play was getting steals through the passing lane. He didnt shoot particularly well and couldnt penetrate. He has absolutely no ability to play laterally.

Rodrigue Beaubois and Delonte West were better than Kidd last year especially Beaubois.

Now comparing him to Toney Douglas is off base and irrelevant. Picking between 2 evils is still evil. Is there a level of ineptitude that TD exhibited granted but bringing in Kidd still isnt a great move.

I was on board with JKidd if he was going to teach Lin.

As you watch this guy play you will see he can not play the position effectively.

This is not Steve Nash who can still play with no hinderance of mobility, setting up the team, shooting etc....

I cant see this guy playing more than 15 - 18 minutes a game. This guy still thinks he's a starter is ridiculous. This 4th quarter business is insulting. I am not a super supporter of Felton but unless he is the reason the team isnt getting it done in the 4th quarter then make a change but before a practice takes place this is what Kidd wants and Woodson wants is IDIOTIC. This is what pisses me off the most about Kidd and Woodson.

God forbid if Felton gets hurt and this KRUST has to play major minutes. It will be disgusting. At least Pablo still can move I rather see him get those minutes if he can prove to be effective.

Last edited by Rameek : 10-16-2012 at 11:30 AM.
Rameek is offline   Reply With Quote