View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #1909
LeFraud James
THE KING GOT HIS RING

LeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterLeFraud James is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Alright so Jimmy owner is 2-4, and has a lot of byes this upcoming week. He's interested in my Julio, and tbh I wouldn't mind giving him up for a player like Jimmy(especially considering the fact that I also have Brees/Colston).

My team:

Brees/Luck
Colston/Julio/Denarius/Ja.Jones/Br.Gibson/T.Y Hilton
Trent/Alf/S-Jax/Jacquizz
Vernon

His team:

RG3/Ponder
Decker/DeSean/Welker/Wayne/Andre Roberts
Matthews/D.Martin/K.Hunter/D.Wilson/Battle
Jimmy/Heath

He likes Julio and Alf. I like Welker, Matthews, Wayne and Jimmy ofcourse.

He doesn't like Denarius nor S-Jax, and he thinks Vernon will continue with his recent slump.

He threw out Decker/Jimmy for Julio/Alf. I didn't want to tell him how horrible I thought the trade was, so I just told him that the trade would cripple me at RB.

Help?
LeFraud James is offline   Reply With Quote