View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 04:53 PM   #125
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by DuMa
just becuase one does a GQ shoot doesnt mean hes not working on his jumpshot.

When was he? Before summer when he wasn't healthy enough? After the two day camp with the Knicks teammates where he left to go to the ESPY's instead of the Select Team like he was supposed to? His tour of Taiwan which was covered pillar to post where he visited different places every day? When he came back and said his knee isn't healthy enough? (It's funny, i bitched he ditched the Olympic team and was planning a trip to Taiwan, little did i know he wasn't our problem anyway.)

I'm sure Lin worked on his game, but he spent a lot of time brand building this offseason. I'm curious how this would have played in NY, because the rumbling from the Rocket fans is doubt about Lin's work ethic and toughness. Which is about 180 from what you'd expect, even if it's small rumblings.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote