View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 05:14 PM   #126
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: The Lingend is over

Quote:
Originally Posted by niko
When was he? Before summer when he wasn't healthy enough? After the two day camp with the Knicks teammates where he left to go to the ESPY's instead of the Select Team like he was supposed to? His tour of Taiwan which was covered pillar to post where he visited different places every day? When he came back and said his knee isn't healthy enough? (It's funny, i bitched he ditched the Olympic team and was planning a trip to Taiwan, little did i know he wasn't our problem anyway.)

I'm sure Lin worked on his game, but he spent a lot of time brand building this offseason. I'm curious how this would have played in NY, because the rumbling from the Rocket fans is doubt about Lin's work ethic and toughness. Which is about 180 from what you'd expect, even if it's small rumblings.

in the offseason, you wont really know what a player does or not until you see his resulting play in the regular season. so its stupid to judge him now for little shit like for missing Select Team practice when you dont know really if he was still healthy to play at the time. who knows what else he was doing in the offseason or what he wasnt doing. its not fair to judge him on that criteria when no one else is judged on that same criteria.

so to judge lin based on a couple preseason games is judging him unfairly at the moment.
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote