View Single Post
Old 10-16-2012, 08:08 PM   #38
InspiredLebowski
Roy Hibbert Super Star

InspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableInspiredLebowski is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Walking Dead this Sunday

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
I've been trying to figure that out for awhile. What's the age difference between the 2 of them? I thought the blonde was a good 10 years older than Carl but the more I look at her the younger she actually looks. Carl looks like he got a lot older this season. Glad to see him man up and actually use a gun
she's supposed to be a high schooler I think. Carl's like 11 or 12. So she's supposed to be 5/6 years older.

I don't think they're going to make them a couple, that'd just be weird as shit, just be friends since they're the 2 youngins. That's how it is in the comics.
InspiredLebowski is offline   Reply With Quote