View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 10:51 AM   #134
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: The Lingend is over

If he was a Knick the fact he took did the Linsanity worldwide branding tour wouldn't be seen as training. Let's be real. And don't give me "YOU ARE JUST SAYING THIS BECAUSE HE LEFT", i was saying the same thing when he left the Select team and was on the ESPY's with Tebow.

Who rehabs an injury and trains by traveling the world and doing commercials?
niko is offline   Reply With Quote