View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 06:56 PM   #77
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2012/2013 Official Game Comments Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Do me a favor...Go look up Jamisons stats then re-evaluate that statement. He dropped 17 a game and grabbed 6 boards.

Sorry dude. No way you can convince me our last resort was having the oldest team ever assembled. You mock Jamison but Rasheed Wallace, who was fat and sitting on his couch last year, is ok? 17 and 6 is unacceptable, but Jason Kidds 5 and 6 is worth almost three times that? Cmon man. Leandro Barbosa JUST got signed by Boston. The dont have high priced players. They got him for the vet min.

If everytime Grunwald does something dumb, the excuse is gonna be Amare and Melo make too much money n scare free agents away, why is he our GM? What does he get paid for? And HE was the one that signed Chandler. Not Walsh. Thats a huge salary in itself.
Jamison averaged that on 40% shooting and the year before was at 42%.

He took 16 shots to get 17 points, and he is 35 as well, so i see no relevance in this.

Why you're taking shots at Chandler is mind boggling, the dude won DPOY, and we all know for a fact the Knicks did not care about guarding the paint prior to his arrival.

Do you think Philly would have given Kwame Brown 7 mil this offseason if they knew they could have had Bynum?

Big men get paid, and i'd think one who was absolutely key to a championship and the following year wins the best defensive award is worth that money.

But maybe, just maybe, the guys you may want don't want to be here.

For instance supposedly we wanted Amundson, but he signed with Minny for the same money we could offer and he probably will get less time there since they are so deep at forward.

Barbosa is garbage man, he hasn't been good since PHx, unless 8 points on under 40% shooting is ok now.

Why didn't the Pacers keep him? And where was he to play here?

The truth of the matter is.....

No one is beating down the door to play for the Knicks.

The question is......why?
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote