View Single Post
Old 10-17-2012, 11:38 PM   #10
SpecialQue
NBA Superstar

SpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSpecialQue is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Jazz @ Clippers 7:30 PST

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
Green has been terrible. Luckily Barnes and Crawford look amazing. Lol Clippers players showing Mo some love. Caron just gave him a bear hug and picked him up off the floor and few other Clippers players chatting with him. I love the chemistry of our guys.

I really don't want to rain on your parade, but Barnes will be great at times, decent most of the time, and a fvcking ghost once you guys get to the playoffs. I watched all but a handful of Laker games when he was on the team, and he was by far the most frustrating guy on the team.
SpecialQue is online now   Reply With Quote