View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 02:14 PM   #1948
skan72
Deep dick pizza

skan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterskan72 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSilentKiller
It's tough having two of the top fantasy quarterbacks on your team. Even though this trade helps you out as you are essentially trading a benchriding Matt Ryan + Forte for Shady, you have to look at the other team as well. He is getting a lot more help than you are. You should definitely ask for a bit more.

Understood. Dude I want to make the deal with and I are both in the bottom of the league and making the playoffs is looking mighty slim. In my mind, because Ryan is just sitting for me, I'm essentially trading Forte for Shady. Sure, other dude gets more points out of this, but Ryan is doing squat for me. I wouldn't feel that bad giving up Ryan, especially at this point with the slim of hope of making the playoffs dwindling.
skan72 is offline   Reply With Quote