View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 01:59 PM   #1949
TheSilentKiller
NBA Superstar

TheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableTheSilentKiller is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by skan72
Understood. Dude I want to make the deal with and I are both in the bottom of the league and making the playoffs is looking mighty slim. In my mind, because Ryan is just sitting for me, I'm essentially trading Forte for Shady. Sure, other dude gets more points out of this, but Ryan is doing squat for me. I wouldn't feel that bad giving up Ryan, especially at this point with the slim of hope of making the playoffs dwindling.
Fair enough. You are still going to gain from the trade so if he is willing, maybe try to get a borderline flex player out of him that you might use down the road.
TheSilentKiller is offline   Reply With Quote