View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 03:34 PM   #2569
Playmakers Dad
Local High School Star

Playmakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected posterPlaymakers Dad is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
At least Percy is a legit stud who is on pace to be a top 5-10 wr. You basically gave up bye week replacements for a top 5 QB and TE. I'm ok with it since there is no collusion but I'm entitled to express my opinion.

You had the same complaints whenn BB4L got Nicks from Jazz and you certainly werent callin Jazz a competent trader then.
bye week replacments? Alex Green is the starting RB in GB, a highly potent offense, I sat on the #1 WW for 5 weeks and burned it on him, clearly I thought very highly of him and I anticipate him providing top 24 RB production ROS.

William Powell looks like the only show in town in Zona, not sure what that means but it's something. He has flex potential.

Trading a top 5 QB sounds a lot crazier then it is. Big Ben is a top 8 QB (and has had his bye week). If it was Ben and not Peyton Manning in this deal no one would say anything.

Bottom line Alex Green = Peyton Manning. A potential RB2 is = a qb that is 4-7 range.
Playmakers Dad is offline   Reply With Quote