View Single Post
Old 10-18-2012, 05:01 PM   #6
kNIOKAS
Medium Rare

kNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekNIOKAS is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Look at my friend almost killing himself. Video #Parkour #MustSee

Quote:
Originally Posted by CeltsGarlic
Nice, all kinds of climbing rock. I still climb in trees when have opportunity. I spend most of my summers @ grandpas in countryside and spend most of the time in trees. Its awesome. Fell out of it only once.

Never climbed rocks, dont know how hard it is, but 70-80 still sounds hard. Wanna try.
Looked like this, and made only to the X spot:

Came back next time and made to it the other way. It wasn't that hard physically. Going on the artificial wall is hard, I think. Tried like 2 meters lol.
kNIOKAS is offline   Reply With Quote