View Single Post
Old 10-19-2012, 02:13 AM   #7
magnax1
Green Union's Grant

magnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagnax1 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Lebron a couple years ago was SCARY fast

Quote:
Originally Posted by LikeABosh
His speed has gone down a bit because of adding extra muscle, but I think he's just toned down his play. He paces himself and plays more in control. When he has too he can still turn those jets on though
Is he really that much bigger then 09? I mean, he's a lot bigger then his first couple years, but I really don't think he's gotten much if any bigger since he's entered his prime.
magnax1 is online now   Reply With Quote