View Single Post
Old 10-20-2012, 10:28 PM   #11533
Myth
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

Myth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMyth is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Rate the last movie you watched.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
I'll be honest, I've only seen the American version ... I didn't even realize there's a British version (which I'm assuming was probably the "original" later to be re-cast and re-released in the states?). I'll have to check that out! Is there a UK version of Part 2?

It isn't a remake, it just has an alternate ending. The British one came out just slightly earlier and they didn't think American audiences would like this ending: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_jf_-vwIrsQ (sound is slightly off, but you'll get the idea)
Myth is offline   Reply With Quote