View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 02:10 PM   #35
CavaliersFTW
5-time NBA All-Star

CavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableCavaliersFTW is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Scaled Images of Wilt/Dwight/McGee etc wingspans and height w/o shoes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Dwight was measured out of high school he's grown:

That maybe true it may not be, for images of this nature I refuse to use acknowlege speculation though. Only data that has actually been collected and recorded has any merit being used to make a scale chart (specifically, the only thing affected is their height appearance seeing as how the basketballs are what keeps their overall proportions grounded to reality) - if you find more recent measurements that changes his old data let me know, I'm open to make changes and I don't doubt some players may have grown slightly, I just won't change it unless there is solid data though

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 10-22-2012 at 02:23 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote