View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 01:10 PM   #35
CavaliersFTW
NBA All-star

CavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterCavaliersFTW is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Scaled Images of Wilt/Dwight/McGee etc wingspans and height w/o shoes:

Quote:
Originally Posted by eliteballer
Dwight was measured out of high school he's grown:

That maybe true it may not be, for images of this nature I refuse to use acknowlege speculation though. Only data that has actually been collected and recorded has any merit being used to make a scale chart (specifically, the only thing affected is their height appearance seeing as how the basketballs are what keeps their overall proportions grounded to reality) - if you find more recent measurements that changes his old data let me know, I'm open to make changes and I don't doubt some players may have grown slightly, I just won't change it unless there is solid data though

Last edited by CavaliersFTW : 10-22-2012 at 01:23 PM.
CavaliersFTW is offline   Reply With Quote