View Single Post
Old 10-22-2012, 08:26 PM   #3
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board
Default Re: Is Lakers depth a problem?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dd24
During the regular season it will probably cost them a few games. During the playoffs you typically only have about a 8 man rotation anyhow. I think depth is vastly over rated during the playoffs. The only concern for me is PG. It would be nice to have a solid backup for Nash. Preferably, it would be a PG that could actually play defense too.

I agree with this for the most part. I do think that there is a possibility that either Darius Morris or Darius Johnson Odom will step upand become a good enough defender to help the team this year. They have the type of athleticism and quickness we're going to need to deal with Westbrook, Lawson, Parker, and/or Paul come playoff time. DJO could be the next Tony Allen of the NBA. This kid is as tough and athletic as they come.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote