View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 10:48 AM   #888
Rake2204
7-time NBA All-Star

Rake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRake2204 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'GENERAL' Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I've finally gotten into this game the past few days. It's really, really fun and definitely an improvement over last years. Really love it. But, it appears that the D-League is not in Association mode anymore, that kind of stinks, I liked sending my younger players to the D-League during the season.
I agree. It seems they went the complete opposite direction of realism in this regard. If anything, I would have assumed they'd bolster the D-League, not remove it.
Rake2204 is offline   Reply With Quote