View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 12:31 PM   #15
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: And just like that, Stoudemire out 2-3 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Oh this is a MAJOR problem broham.... What will this team do until he gets back... then what will the team do when he gets back....

Stat is a prone we all know this. I dont know if Grumwald did a thorough search under the salary cap restrictions to address this issue or not. I do know the results though.... Kurt, Sheed, Camby which a handful of us are not satified with because of their KRUST-INESS. You do not knowingly go into the season knowing you have a prone player and hope to replace him with KRUST.

God this team is a freaking mess. 1 step forward 3 steps back....

ITS EARLY THOUGH still time to get right!
If you think your starting pf is not capable of doing his job due to health, you either.......

Limit his minutes and let other cover some of it, or move him for one who may be able to.

The purpose of the bench is not to replace the starter, but to give the starter some breaks.

I know guys hate these moves, and that's fine, what i hate is the complaining of such when the bigger issue is higher than that.

Our highest paid player is unable to play at the highest level.

No one off any bench solves that.
knickscity is offline   Reply With Quote