View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 01:55 PM   #2654
-p.tiddy-
the Sho Kosugi of ISH

Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedBlackAttack
Still plenty of season left. I'm still very comfortable that Nicks will end up being the player we all know he is. His one bad trait over the course of his career is injuries, and it is admittedly a very bad trait. But, once he is healthy (and I just read an article indicating that he is almost completely back), he will be a consistent point machine once again. His track record is long enough to show his production will eventually come.

I say that as an owner of Nicks in one my other leagues. I knew when I drafted him that he would probably have a period of games where he was unhealthy or completely out. That just comes with the territory when you take the guy.

If you aren't completely out of the running by the end of that period (which you aren't), then you are probably going to reap tremendous rewards in the end. Watch and see.
earlier in this thread when I pointed out his low ADP and cited injury concerns as the reason you said that he had no injury concerns and that had nothing to do with why he was falling in drafts

then you went on to say ADP means nothing, and cited Marlo's other savy league as the real indicator lol

and Miles Austin sucks...etc

of course none of that matters if Nicks has a few good games toward the end...the fact that he has hurt B4L up to this point means nothing...
-p.tiddy- is offline   Reply With Quote