View Single Post
Old 10-23-2012, 06:33 PM   #12
haji_d_robertas
Good High School Starter

Default Re: #73 NBA Player Of All-Time According to InsideHoops

Quote:
Originally Posted by G.O.A.T
True but what about guys like Bob Dandridge, Jamaal Wilkes, Jim Pollard, Jo Jo White, Cliff Hagan, Tom Heinsohn, Maurice Lucas or Slater Martin (others too I'm sure) who have accomplished as much and won as much as Parker. Along with Gasol, I feel all these players have very similar careeer resumes.

Also guys like Ben Wallace, Mel Daniels, Joe Fulks and Bob Davies have more impressive resumes and won titles as their teams bets player, something Parker has never done. They all should be above Parker IMO.

Any thoughts?
That is a good point you raise, Parker did win Finals MVP in 2007, that's good enough for me to think of him as the team's best player that year, I feel like no matter what, this list will be skewed towards the modern era, and I feel like Parker is underrated due to his French background and his playing for a small market team. But yeah, Bob Dandridge, Jamaal Wilkes, Jim Pollard, Jo Jo White, Cliff Hagan, Tom Heinsohn, Maurice Lucas or Slater Martin do
deserve the next spot too. Absoulutely no question. I'm just voting for the hell of it, to see what happens.
haji_d_robertas is offline   Reply With Quote