View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 10:22 AM   #10
niko
I Run NY.

niko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableniko is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Copper (TV Show)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunksby
What a finale, a great ending to an entertaining debut season. I'm surprised nobody has picked up on this.
i have them all downloaded, plan to watch all at one time. i will comment when i do. It's a good show.
niko is offline   Reply With Quote