View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 12:25 AM   #31
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: NBA 2K13 'ASSOCIATION MODE' Discussion

We should have a thread where we share/post stories from associations we've made where players have made unexpected leaps in terms of PT and statistical output in the simulated future.

For instance, I'm doing a Heat association for kicks where I move LeBron to full-time PF and juice up his stats down low.

After multiple scoring titles, MVPs, and rings, I decided to play a Game 7 ECF matchup against the Knicks in the 2014/15 season.

Melo is nowhere to be seen, but Jimmer apparently has become the starting PG... and is averaging 21/6/4, and 30/6/5 in the finals.
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote