View Single Post
Old 10-26-2012, 08:37 PM   #828
el gringos
Good college starter

el gringos has not been impressing people
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sarcastic
Why are you looking to put either Melo or Amare in any trade? Neither one will be traded any time soon. The only one that could get moved is Amar'e, but that would only be to make room for a superstar like Chris Paul.
I would never trade Carmelo if I was Knicks- I was just trying to see where you are coming from. So you only want to see completely unrealistic ideas? What is the point of that? I was so into the idea of trading amare from the second Carmelo was acquired because they don't fit together and his trade value would only go down. So for 2 years I was the idiot for wanting amare traded- now everyone here is there.

Now I'll spend the next while being the idiot for saying chandler needs to be traded. Chandler is a luxury the Knicks can't afford, not without a real # 2 option. I wish the Knicks could keep him but the top of the roster needs addressed. So if you want call the idea of trading chandler stupid all the way until he no longer has trade value and then expect him to be traded for Kevin love.
el gringos is offline   Reply With Quote