View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 12:01 PM   #1
Real Men Wear Green
Hi.

Real Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableReal Men Wear Green is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Is Tyrann Mathieu going to be a victim of Clarett's Syndrome?

Not getting back on the team after this one.

I don't know how bad the NFL wanted him before but the year without football hurts. He still has some eligibility and can go to a new school but getting arrested for the same stupid issue that got him kicked off the team has to look bad to the League.

Note: I don't think smoking pot makes him a bad person but his inability to keep his nose clean when he needs to be on his behavior would bug me if I was running a team.
Real Men Wear Green is online now   Reply With Quote