View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 01:12 PM   #2023
Black Joker
NBA rookie of the year

Black Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBlack Joker is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by irondarts
I got screwed by TNF this week. My TE's on one of my teams are Jimmy Graham and Kyle Rudolph. Because I was unsure if Graham was playing on Sunday, I had to play Rudolph, of course he gave me nearly nothing. His second horrible week in a row.
i was in the exact same situation, and did exactly the same thing. damn TNF
Black Joker is offline   Reply With Quote