View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:02 PM   #833
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knickscity
Good post fam.

The only concern with amare's injury to me was the initial locking up with another player, and i'm guessing it's a lucky situation that only a cyst came out of it.

As far as any suitable trades, if toronto offered Bargs, yes i would consider.

Main reason being he'd fit in very well with everyone in our lineup, operates in a space no one else does, and he could be that stretch 4 that would be a nightmare to defend with Melo especially in the low post. Plus he has the ability to catch and shoot, decent enough handles to create his own, and still has the potential to get his efficiency up.

Won't disagree with LMA either, he's proven in the playoffs he can be THAT guy for sure.
Ironically, the cyst may have been caused by the bone bruise, which may inadvertently heal it.

As for Bargnani, I think I may have misread what el gringos was saying. If so, I apologize. Are you suggesting we trade for Bargnani and keep Amare? I would be down for trading Chandler for Andrea.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote