View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 02:45 PM   #835
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Trades,Free Agency, Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by franchize
Ironically, the cyst may have been caused by the bone bruise, which may inadvertently heal it.

As for Bargnani, I think I may have misread what el gringos was saying. If so, I apologize. Are you suggesting we trade for Bargnani and keep Amare? I would be down for trading Chandler for Andrea.
Are you serious ? We would have no interior defense at all.

Melo
Amare
Bargnani

That's probably the worst defensive frontcourt in the league.

Amare + Bargnani = no defense,no rebounding,no hustle

Unless you suggest Camby would start and either Amare or Bargnani would come off the bench.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote