View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 07:38 PM   #14
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Browns Look Smart For Not Drafting Blackmon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Is He Ill
He has looked mediocre thus far, what the hell are you talking about?
As someone who has watched every minute of every game, I can tell you that he has been a fair bit better than "mediocre" considering the circumstances and that he's a rookie... And I was/am very critical of that pick.

The guy has looked very good the last few weeks and hasn't really even had a bad stretch of plays outside of the first game of the season, which is rare for a rookie.

I think a lot of people made their minds up about Weeden after his atrocious performance in Game 1 and haven't paid much attention to him since.

He's had QB ratings of 114.9, 84.3, 92.7 and 96 in four of his last six games. He has 786 yards, six touchdowns, three interceptions and no fumbles with a 60+% completion percentage in his last three games.

For a rookie playing in the first seven games of his career with an incredibly young receiving corps?

Yeah, I'd say he's been very good.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote