View Single Post
Old 10-27-2012, 09:59 PM   #2027
KG215
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

KG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKG215 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Fantasy Football Advice!

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaq2000
TE: Miller or gamble on Graham?
Flex: Sproles/Maclin or gamble on Bradshaw?

or should I sit Steve Smith? He hasn't been doing much lately and they're playing Chicago.

Steve Smith is risky, especially against the Bears. I probably wouldn't start him. Sproles is always a risky start. I've seen weeks where he's projected to get 12-15 points and ends up with 3-5. You just really never know. It's the same thing with Saints receivers because Drew Brees spreads the ball around so much. I'd probably lean Bradshaw, but I do think the Saints are going to score on the Broncos.

Sorry, I don't really know what I'd do with the TE's. I didn't even realize he was questionable this week. I thought he was out.

Last edited by KG215 : 10-27-2012 at 10:02 PM.
KG215 is offline   Reply With Quote