View Single Post
Old 10-28-2012, 10:28 PM   #2720
RedBlackAttack
The Paterfamilias

RedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableRedBlackAttack is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 3rd Annual ISH Money League

Well, that meaningless TD pass at least made a monumental Monday night comeback possible for -pt-. He needs Vernon Davis to have his best night of the season, but stranger things have happened and he is talented enough to do it.

Can't complain about this game though. Two of my really consistent guys this season, Demariyus and Sproles, both had terrific games.

I like my chances but it isn't over yet. At this point, I just don't want to finish in last place.
RedBlackAttack is offline   Reply With Quote