View Single Post
Old 10-29-2012, 03:28 PM   #11
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pro Football Talk Reporting Eagles to bench Vick

Quote:
Originally Posted by ballinhun8
I think it was Gobb who said he could see Reid in Cleveland next year maybe? Does anyone else see Reid coaching anywhere next year? SD maybe.

Maybe the Eagles go for Norv Turner lol. I think he's due for a return to the East Coast.

Browns would go after him hard. My friend mentioned red might consider taking a year off given his personal life with sons death ala Tony Dungy. But if he doesn't take off I can see Cleveland.

And no thanks on Norv Turner. Ill die
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote