View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 01:33 AM   #684
Clutch
Stop flopping

Clutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableClutch is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
So to let you know the Belt Parkway no longer exist its gone. I just went to get my daughter from there. If anyone is familiar with that area where the coney island/bayridge toysrus babiesrus bestbuy is under water.

I will post a video later what I had to go through to get her out. Its incredible.

http://smg.beta.photobucket.com/user...13412.mp4.html
You made that video ? It looks scary. Well,the important thing is both you and your daughter are ok.
Clutch is offline   Reply With Quote