View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 11:19 AM   #1
Umad101
Banned

Umad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these partsUmad101 has an EXTREMELY bad reputation around these parts
Unhappy How do some of yall watch 100+ games of nba if ur life contains work,school,gym?

Last year I only had school and gym. I had basically free time to watch all the lakers games and other games too. But now that I have a full time job and full time student I don't think I can watch as many games. If I'm not at work I'm at school and after work/school I go to the gym at 7. Come back around 9. Than I eat and relax for an hour than start to study at 10 for an hour so I can keep up what's going on in my classes. By the time I'm done I tired as *** and go to sleep cuz I got to wake up in the morning early. And this doesn't even include making time to chill with friends. So if u have a hectic schedule like me how are going to watch ur favorite team play? I also was really excited for this season too
Umad101 is offline   Reply With Quote