View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 02:43 PM   #1508
Droid101
3-time NBA All-Star

Droid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation hereDroid101 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: The Walking Dead

Quote:
Originally Posted by WillyJakk
Yep exactly.

This is the reason why I felt like it lessened the effectiveness of the Governor in my eyes which is why I called him a Boss Bandit character which is exactly what he came across as.

I mean really, dude is gon' drive a station wagon or whatever the hell the hoopty was he was drivng, waving a ****in' Bounty the quicker picker upper paper towel like "Don't shoot! I'm a friendly!" and the unit falls for that shit, THEN commences to get bucked by the Gov's hidden group that snuck all the way up there in some long grass w/ out being seen at all and not even get off a single shot?!? Meanwhile Rick's got enough sense to shoot dude right thru the head in that bar when he sensed a lick of trouble from those bandits when they went to get Herscel, and Rick's a sheriff but these dudes trained to use heavy artillery ain't do shit?!?

Scene was terrible straight outta a SyFy channel original movie terrible.
It was pretty bad. They could have done a "The Governor is a dick" scene way better. We get it, he's a dick. Let's get back to the story.
Droid101 is offline   Reply With Quote