View Single Post
Old 10-30-2012, 03:00 PM   #686
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Off-Topic(Anything non-Knicks related) Respectful Of Course!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rameek
Yeah I made it. I was watching the news and I saw how Chelsea piers was under water and it reached under 10th ave around 8 oclock.

I know the distance was relatively the same from the ocean to her house so I just had to go get her.

I only took the video when I saw people outside filming unfortunately I was on a mission so I wasnt thinking of lighting angles or anything.

The most amazing thing was looking at how the water took over the belt parkway and the mercedes dealership. The funny thing was I told her Saturday t how serious could this flood be if the dealership (in the video that dealership is the blue neon light) didnt even move any of there cars

Still doesnt compare to Tokyo from a year and half ago. That was a scary eerie feeling even though I got there a few days after that disaster to go get my sons.

My parents live by the Belt in Queens. Everyone seems cool. My lil bro is stuck at school in LI with no power in his dorm.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote